The Truly Hard Seltzer
Punch Up Your Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- To Enter: Visit trulypunchupyoursummer.com any time between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 23, 2021 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 7, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and follow the directions to create an account. After creating your account, you will be sent, via email or SMS, a unique one-time-use Receiving your code via SMS is optional, mobile data and text rates may apply. Follow the prompts to enter your code to complete your program registration and log in to your account. Then, select a Truly activity on your virtual “punch card” and upload a photo/video of yourself performing that activity, via the promotion site. Complete up to five (5) of the activities provided on your virtual “punch card” and earn one (1) free gift and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing for each completed activity. Limit one (1) “punch card” account per person or email address. Multiple accounts from any person will be void. All submissions/entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Activities/entries must be submitted and received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 7, 2021. Sponsor reserves the right to publish any submitted activities/entries, in full or in part, in any and all media. Publication of an activity/entry does not indicate that the entry has been selected as a prize winner or is favored in any way.
The following guidelines should be followed when submitting a photo/video:
- Not depict the act of drinking.
- Not portray, encourage, or condone drunk driving.
- Not depict situations where Truly Hard Seltzer is being consumed excessively, in an irresponsible way, or in any way illegally.
- Not portray persons in a state of intoxication or in any way suggest that intoxication is acceptable conduct.
- Not portray or imply illegal activity of any kind.
- Not portray sexual passion, promiscuity, or any other amorous activity.
- Not employ any symbol, gesture, or cartoon character that is intended to appeal primarily to persons below the legal purchase age.
- Not employ any entertainment figure or group that is intended to appeal primarily to persons below the legal purchase age.
- Not depict Santa Claus.
- Not associate or portray Truly Hard Seltzer drinking before or during activities which require a high degree of alertness or coordination.
- Not contain any lewd or indecent language or images.
- Not employ religion or religious themes.
- Not disparage competing alcoholic beverages.
- Depict retail outlets as well kept and respectable establishments.
- Not show littering or otherwise improper disposal of Truly Hard Seltzer containers, unless the scenes are used clearly to promote anti-littering and/or recycling.
- Not show any trademarks or copyrights other than Truly Hard Seltzer trademarks or copyrights.
By submitting a photo/video, you hereby confirm you own all copyright in and to the photo/video submitted and agree to assign all your rights to Hard Seltzer Beverage Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its agents. Any entries that contain, depict, or show such content and/or that violate these guidelines and/or the terms of these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that they believe is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes. If an entry contains an identifiable person other than the entrant who submitted the online entry, by submitting the entry, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the online entry as outlined herein and such person may be required to provide written consent to the Sponsor and/or Administrator regarding such use of the entry.
- Free Gifts:
Truly Inflatable Pool Koozie (ARV = $3)
Truly Disposable Camera (ARV = $25)
Truly Bucket Hat (ARV = $35)
Truly Cooler (ARV = $75)
Truly Sweatshirt (ARV = $60)
- Sweepstakes Drawings: Grand Prize winners will be selected via random drawings from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted on or around September 9, 2021, by PROMOSIS, INC., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by email from Promosis, and will be required to complete and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of the date of the email notification, or prize may be forfeited. Any potential winner who fails to respond to the winner notification or is found to be ineligible will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining pool of participants received for the original drawing. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes: Five (5) Grand Prizes: a $1,000 VISA prepaid gift card. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize = $1,000. Prize may not be exchanged or transferred, and is not redeemable for cash, in whole or in part. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes on the value of the prize won, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of prize awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. No substitution for prize, except by Sponsor as may be necessary due to unavailability. If originally offered prize is unavailable at the time of award, Sponsor may substitute an item of comparable or additional value. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to grant to the Sponsor and its promotion partners the right without limitation to use the winner’s name, picture, portrait or likeness, and voice in any future promotional material connected with this Sweepstakes in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without prior inspection or approval of the use of any copy used in connection with it.
- Limitation of Liability: Failure of Sponsor/Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Sponsor, Administrator, their promotion partners, and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, or agents are not responsible for typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials or for any individual's inability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, inaccessible, corrupted, garbled/damaged, misdirected entries; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. If entering via a mobile device, standard wireless charges may apply. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should any of the foregoing occurrences (or any other event beyond Sponsor's control) corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. If program is canceled/modified/suspended for any reason, winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received up to the time of program cancellation/modification/suspension or otherwise in a manner of Sponsor's sole choosing which is fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, their promotion partners and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions, and agencies, and the employees, officers, directors, representatives, shareholders, successors, and assigns of any of the foregoing organizations from any and all liability for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, receipt or use, or misuse of prize. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, nor are these entities responsible for any prize awards.
- Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available until December 7, 2021, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your name and address to: Truly Punch Up Your Summer Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to this address.
- Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945
- Sponsor: Hard Seltzer Beverage Company, LLC, One Design Centre, Suite 850, Boston, MA, 02210
©2021 Promosis, Inc.